Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a quick tip...

Today and the rest of the week really I'm going to be super duper busy so I may not be on here all that much. BUT...one great tip I wanted to share. Since I'm really busy with training for work and getting ready for my grandmothers 85th birthday, my poor son has to really fend for himself sometimes. Of course I'm always watching him, but he's got to keep himself company playing outside or inside.

I have dedicated the bottom drawer in our refrigerator to Simon. In there I have put individual cheddar cheese sticks, gogurts, and snack packs of grapes and cut up strawberries. That way when he's ready for a snack, he can go in there and get it himself. Of course he has to ask me first but they're available! Oh and I keep the banana's within his reach too. Of course he doesn't eat all of these things all day, but in those times when he's hungry (and lets face it, right now he's always hungry, he's a growing boy!) I like to keep some things handy where he can get it himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment